Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 3 Pre Pre Pre PREVIEW

When are the Bashers finally going to win a game? It's starting to get boring writing about how cool and awesome it will be when they finally do. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but the possibilities of what I can do with this blog are endless if they do in fact ever record a victory.

Well this week V~i~v~a E~s~p~a~n~a (We are in America) is in the hot seat as they face Alaska. Will THIS BE THE WEEK? No, so lets stop getting my hopes up...

Looks like Shake N' Bake grew even bigger balls after beating Altoona last week with his latest smack. But next time try using IMBD... you can simply copy and paste "funny" quotes from a movie without typing it twice.

CrazyFools is currently trying to hypnotize us into thinking his team will make a comeback. Well maybe, at least you don' have a squad like Giants Rule!!!... more like don't rule! (te he he). And he also doesn't have Josh Freeman or a white starting running back... cough cough NITTANY LIONS. But always remember CrazyFools... gingers always finish last!! (even if you won the ship last year... but that's beside the point)

----
That shall be all for me, good luck and hopefully I don't lose again because then I'll be a sore blogger.

Go Ice Bashers!

No comments:

Post a Comment