Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week 2... fah get about it

Week 2 is done so wave your goodbyes. Very interesting week, we got three 2-0 teams and three 0-2 teams. How bout Giants Rule and Alaska Ice Bashers?... Battling their hearts out for the worst team in the league. I'm kind of giddy thinking about how much fun the week 9 pillow fight will be to write about.

Mean Machine made it clear he didn't want to be the first to lose to Alaska so he pulled out a can of whoop ass, compliments of Captain Insano. A 88 point blowout... the Bashers playing their best fantasy football... just like they did in their hey-day of 2005.

Congrats to Shake N' Bake for avoiding the bashing of a lifetime on The Altoona View. He posted smack to me saying "Bring it on sunshine." Just an FYI, if any other team has the balls to take after Shake N' Bake and post something in my matchup, you best back it up because I would of had a field day and a half with that. But unfortunately the Giants shit the bed this week while Jay Cutler had the game of his life.

I don't know what would be better... someone talking crap to me and making them pay or ripping apart the first team to lose to the Ice Bashers... yeah not even close... the apocalypse is right around the corner when he finally wins. It's going to be Giants Rule so yeah it's going to be a grand old time.

Yes and last but not least I accidentally traded LeSean McCoy for Mike Vick. I was so into my rejection note that I for some reason clicked accept. Good thing I called the commish at work the next second and he got it taken care of. My mild heart attack probably woke everybody up in my dorm but it was necessary. My roomate was an eyewitness and it was clear I wasn't smooth like Keith Stone. Bone head of the week goes to the Altoona Giants.

Last years champ (CrazyFools) is off to an 0-2 start... good thing for him is the Bashers come into town week 4 so there ya go. 

That is all, Altoona Giants... OUT. (No homo... unlike Ryan Seacrest).

----
Be sure to come back Thursday or Friday to check out my WEEK 3 PREVIEW. It will be better than this fo sho!

1 comment:

  1. ialways start out slow...makes for a great comeback

    ReplyDelete