Friday, October 1, 2010

Week 4 already?... Sucks to be 0-3

As we do every Friday, it's time to point out who could possibly be the first person to lose to the Alaska Ice Bashers. This week... CrazyFools is on the chopping block. If it wasn't for his awesome hypnotizing team avatar, he could very well be 0-3 right now. Now that the Ice Bashers or should I say the Peyton Mannings' have no team around him, once again it is very very unlikely that he will win. It's coming to the point where it's almost impossible for them to win... I mean 0-17... that is truly skill.

NITTANY LIONS is in first place and is playing the 3rd place Shake N' Bake. You would think that the cute weekly notes (thanks for the shout out by the way) would make this matchup the G.O.T.W. But to avoid looking like a loser and getting laughed at, the commish took the spotlight off of himself and picked another game instead of his. Well the View's light is burning bright on ya NITTANY LIONS... we will be watching to see if your early prefection comes to an end... and will make it known Tuesday. This shall be a close one, I don't have to predict it... so I can't be wrong... but Shake N' Bake at the top is something we don't want to see, his smack talk could be worse than the Hedgecocks...

Speaking of Madison Hedgecocks, guess what team they are going up against this Sunday? You probably didn't guess it, but no other than the Altoona Giants. After his recent smack talk... "The Points for/against column says it all...Good process + bad outcome = bad luck. See you at the finish line."... I am shaking in my boots. That is just so hardcore that I don't even think I want to send my team out on the field this weekend. But my team is truly stacked like pancakes... unlike Da Mountaineerz... and will take the field to win and advance to 3-1. And I'm ready to back my smack on Tuesday right here on the View, I'm a man of my word!

Father and son, Wallys Warriorzzz and GiantsRule will do battle this weekend. Giants Rule are 0-3... pretty much out of the playoffs already. Will daddy feel bad for his sons crappy team and hold the dogs back?........  ...  .... Hell NO, if anything he will pickup even more dogs and completely rip apart the GiantsRule and their playoff hopes all in one blowout.

....And there's three other matchups out there but frankly they are not importnant.
---------------

That is all... be sure to come back on TUESDAY for my WEEK 4 RECAP. (This season is going to fast, I may have to start doing homework soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment