Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 9 reeecap

9 weeks down... 4 to go... and it looks as if only 2 teams are done at this point.

The Pillow Fight of the Year was a complete blowout... talk about an embarrassment for the one and only Alaska Ice Bashers... 71 points. Now in dead last with the fewest points in the league I hearby declare the 3-6 Bashers S.O.L (shit out of luck... for you seniors who don't know abbreviations). Maybe they will get another win before years end but even if they don't who honestly thought they would win 3 times? I feel bad for whoever lost to this minor league team... I have yet to face them but I'm not worried. Tedy Brusci would have helped that defense out for sure.

All hail the commish... thy won their very own G.O.T.W.... but you better make this weeks matchup against Altoona the feature or else.... but that's for the preview... I'm getting ahead of myself... I'm a tad gitty about that matchup with the one and only. Wallys put up the 2nd most points this week but no dice... I mean it must make you want to punch a pillow... or somethin' furry that a team won with 100 points.

Speaking of winning with 100 points... One Man Wolfpack is the luckiest S.O.B. of the week. red moon started not 1, not 2, but THREE INJURED guys and ONLY lost by 4 points. What I don't get is he made moves on Sunday but didn't put anybody in. Maybe he wanted to make it look like he cared so he could avoid embarrassment... but the View is smarter than that rmc... shame shame shame.... you deserve a timeout... or a suspension... or a ban... forever.... but you know the drill... you didn't hear that from me. One Man, I think you owe rmc a wall post or a poke or something on facebook to thank him for not embarrassing you... at least not completely.

There are five 5-4 teams and five 4-5 teams with four weeks left.... still a major cluster f***... anybody has a chance minus those two teams in the cellar that I have already mentioned too much.

Mean Machine... 4 losses in a row... time to panic... are the NITTANY LIONS slipping something in your food and or drinks... I'd watch out if I were you. And Giants Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 wins in a row... but still in 12th. Oh and btw... Altoona Giants 3 in a row... now all the way up to #3... nbd (no big deal... for our older readers once again).

-----
Now listen up... or read up... be sure to come back on THURSDAY night for the WEEK 10 PREVIEW. Thursday Night games start this week, therefore my preview shall be out prior to the kickoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment