Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 5 Pre

Now that Alaska won, it's hard to come up with a witty intro... so if you want a good laugh before you start to read, check out that splendid poem to your right written by the Hedgecocks. It's really a moving piece of poetry, almost a tear jerker... I know...

Also, I want to point out that I will start previewing ALL matchups for each week now. I know you all want more of the View so I shall come through for my audience and give you Moore (no pun intended). No matter how much of a crappy team you have or how little I care about your matchup... it will be covered... so yes that means you One Man Wolfpack... I believe that's the first time I ever mentioned your team... welcome to The View....

Altoona Giants v. Giants Rule: Will I be the team that finally gives Giants Rule a win? I mean this week seems promising since the stud Shaun Hill is starting for Altoona but nevertheless, GR is 0-4 for a reason. So I am hereby GUARANTEEING a VICTORY. They have 40 points less than the Bashers, so yes easy W. I really hope I don't lose because I won't be able to take another poem written in my face.

Hedgecocks v. Da Mounts: I don't think it's possible for Hedge to top his last poem, so I am calling you out... if you some how beat Da Mounts, I want to see another poem... a one that actually rhymes this time. Yes, I like mentioning that he wrote a poem this many times because who writes poems??? This is 8th grade english. Da Mounts win.... BIG.

DIRTY v. Wallys: #3/#4 matchup. Nothing else much to say... but Jimmy Legs has that angry baby on his side... so Wallys for the W.

NITTANY LIONS v. One Man Wolfpack: This is now the second time I mentioned the Wolfpack... wow! (well 3rd if you count the preview). The commish is simply way too good, he is on a whole different level than us. He wins easy and his perfection continues. Just an amazing roster, amazing manager, simply an amazing person. He will not lose.... it's just not possible with that awesome roster of his.

Mean Machine v. Shake N' Bake: Senior cit for the W. I don't think Mean Machine will be able to smell that "little cripsy smell coming out of your tail pipe."... Shake. Time for new smack.

PILLOW FIGHT OTW: Alaska v. red moon cards: The Bashers are without a doubt still hungover since their first ever victory... they beat CrazyFools btw. So the #13 cards will take overtake the #12 from Alaska. Two solid playoff contenders.

CrazyFools v. Viva ~ : How can the CF even take the field ever again after that performance last week? It doesn't get much worse than giving a guy who drafted Tedy Bruschi his first win. I like CF for the upset... you didn't see that coming did you?

----------------
I hope you enjoyed.... be sure to return for the week 5 RECAP on Tuesday night.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is kind of hard to believe, but "poets" are people who actually write poems.

    Again, the word is "poets".

    But nevertheless, I'm looking forward to writing another one. I can spare 15 minutes to write a piece of art in the name of victory.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete