Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 7 preVIEW

It is week 7 and before I go through the matchups, I would like to give the commish a warm golf clap for actually selecting the right matchup that deserves to be under the title "Game of the Week." But I would be very impressed if you make yourself the G.O.T.W sometime in the near future and just maybe I'll give you a standing ovation... but I don't think you have the walnuts to put yourself in the spotlight.

Ok... week 7 time...

Alaska Ice Bashers v. One Man Wolfpack: I would literally LOL (laugh out loud or have lots of laughs, whatever your heart desires) if the Bashers win this game. 89% of his team, Peyton Manning is on bye. There must be even more panic in Alaska than usual... which must be a scary sight to see. The all-star Chad Henne who EVERYBODY wishes they had on their team will lead Alaska into a brutal defeat... I predict a total of 71 points for his squad. Wolfpack if you lose, you will never come out of the View's doghouse.

Giants Rule!!!!!!!...!!! v. NITTANY LIONS: Still in first place, (lucky S.O.B) the Lions will be praying all day Sunday and Monday night that the #14 (last) (last place) Giants Rule don't upset their "top"(literally, yes... but C'mon) team. The commish just wants to avoid the possibility of being that OTHER guy, next to his better looking brother, to lose to this horrid team that doesn't "Rule!!!". The Lions will win this game but it will be closer than the experts think. But the View will be waiting for the opportunity to have a grand old time if in fact the #14 defeats the #1... and it would be more than an LOL, it would be more like a ROFLMFAO. The possibilities are endless. :)

Altoona Giants v. Wallys Warriors (zzz): Will this be the week the Giants FINALLY catch a break? Wally's has a few key guys on bye week BUT somehow and some way they will put up their highest score of the season and put Altoona even deeper in the shitter... the city and the team. BUT I have a good feeling about this week and I WILL win. Yes this may be the last time I predict a win for myself... I have to be right once, no? But if my Tom Brady throws to the 5'6 white Danny Woodhead for TD's I may just have to hop a flight to New England and cut Tom's Justin Bieber hair.

red moon cards v. Viva Es panana~~: What can I possibly say about this matchup?..... Go get'em?...

DIRTY HARRY v. Da Mountaineerz: This is indeed going to shape up to be a steller game BUT the Dirty will win because this is what West Virginians do....best....   http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5706081

CrazyFools v. Shake N' Bake: Even though Shake is in some kind of fantasy football coma and scored like 80 points last week, I see a lucky victory over the Fools, which will help the Altoona Giants out, so don't screw this up, Shake!

Mean Machine v. Madison Hedgecocks: I can't even fathom reading another poem. I didn't even want to mention it again, but I just had to. I'd rather sit in my garage and watch paint dry for 8 hours than read another short sonnet written by the Hedges. Even tho the Machine are crippling with byes, they will beat the Hedges, who will score their least points on the year to date. I see a 88-86 nail biter.
---------
That is all... good luck this week (maybe being nice to others in one way will help me out) and make sure you come back TUESDAY when I RECAP week 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment