Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 8 preview (running out of stupid titles)

Week 8 is here so lets get to all these matchups no matter how interesting or boring they may be...

Wallys Warriors v. Da Mounts (ZZZ v. ZZZ!!!): Interesting father-son battle that won't result in a blowout like the one Wallys put on his other son... the son that the NITTANY LIONS lost too (and me), the last place GR!!!. I like Wallys in this tight battle between loving family members because his new smack talk, "After my nap, I'm kickin the crap outta somebody and eatin' some pancakes."... is actually pretty intimidating. My sources spotted him in a nearby IHOP last weekend at the All-You-Can-Eat Pancakes event and word is that he ate 9 pancakes all by his lonesome. They also told me nobody was at the table with him but he had his laptop and we can assume he was adding/dropping as many players as he had pancakes during his meal.

Crazy Fools v. One Man Wolfpack: A battle of superstar QB's in Matt Moore and Matt Cassel. This shall be a low scoring affair but this win will have meaning for whoever gets it... can a 3-5 Crazy Fools make the playoffs? One Man would like him to think that after a close W.  ... (Yes One Man, I picked YOU to win)

Altoona Giants v. ~~~~~: By this time, I think you all get who squiggles mcgee is so I don't have to even type his stupid spanish name anymore. Battle of 8 vs. 9, it will be a good one indeed but of course Altoona will win... he is the second victim of the Altoona Comeback tour... coming to a city near you... NEXT WEEK and so on.... (get it... like when I play YOU...). Tickets are going fast.

Giants Rule b/c they beat the commish!!! v. Mean Machine: GR!!! posted some ballsy smack last week before he beat the #1 team saying "Comeback starts this week." He had his best week but don't look for this to continue. We are now drug testing in the league and he obviously was juicing his players to practically double his average score. So get your pee cups ready GR!!! because you got no shot against Paul Crewe and the Mean Machine. MM has lost 2 in a row but this team shall step it up and win in blowout fashion... unless he's sleeping in his chair again... but I wouldn't count on that this time.

Madison Hedgecocks v. Alaska Ice Bashers: Cuz vs. cuz. Which cuz will win? I think I'm cool typing "cuz" because they used that word in the classic show "Rocket Power." So automatically I'm cool. Anyways... this actually is shaping up to be a pretty solid game. The Bashers have a slight pulse and a win over Shakespeare (far from it) this week will catapult him right into the race. BUT I am sorry people of Alaska, I see Hedge winning by 10+... he will rack up wins until it really counts... so have fun Hedge.

red moon cards v. Shake N' Bake: 11 vs. 12. I can't believe the winner of this game will have 4 wins... kinda crazy... but I see Shake taking this but it will be a soft powder-puff type low scoring game. So yeah I guess you can call this the Pillow Fight of the Week.

NITTANY LIONS v. DIRTY HARRY: The only capital letter teams in the league (o.m.g.) The commish is SO convinced he has a shot in this matchup. This will be the LION'S 3rd straight loss and it will also be panic mode for the 2 time champion (we are all so proud of your rings). DIRTY is just too powerful and will contend for 1st place at weeks end.

------
Thanks for reading... I hope you enjoyed... come back TUESDAY for the RECAP of week 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment