Thursday, December 16, 2010

Round 2 PREVIEW

Just when you thought I was going to do this preview late tonight or tomorrow morning I came through to do it on the regular day AND earlier than usual. I have 4 hours till my last final so I'm gonna bang this out now... I know audience is jumping with/for (whatever you prefer) joy.

Before I get started, I want to point out Bear Pascoes newest poetry piece.... hats off for this one... and I appreciate you coming out with this after I called you out... "Roses are red, violets are blue, Aaron Rodgers sucks and my wide receivers do too." Short, sweet, to the point but he really meant to say, "Roses are red, violets are blue, Bear Pascoes chocked again and I will never finish in the top 3."....... I'm not a poet and I already knew it!

And how bout those weekly notes? Usually come out before my preview on Wednesday, but give the commish his space guys, he's in a deep depression and can't bare to write about other team's successes...

2 matchups that actually count and two others in that OTHER bracket... but that's meaningless...

Coming out of the We are all noobs that have never won the title minus CrazyFools Region:

#1 DIRTY HARRY v. #5 CrazyFools: It was looking like DIRTY had no shot to make this game, but sure enough the one seed came through and is looking for their first ever championship appearance... thanks to the rmc who were asleep at the wheel all season. BUT in order for that to happen they have to get through the mighty ginger aka CrazyFools who has not one but two titles under his belt. I am sticking to my pre-playoff prediction because I'm the man and predicted this matchup... so CF will win this one but it will be a nail biter fo sho. Those WR's for Crazy could make or shit the bed for him... so be sure to watch out for that this weekend. With this W, the Fools will be that much closer to having a shot at their 3rd title... which would be a league record and it would make the commish shed a tear or two.... but I have already stated that won't happen so the winner of this game will have the pleasure of losing to the yours truly...

And coming out of The Moore family + the 2nd best looking Light (next to Wally's) Region:


#2 Altoona Giants v. #6 Mean Machine: The marquee matchup of the playoffs... father/better looking son will do battle and it shall be intense... I would hook up a video camera that tapes my reactions throughout the Sunday and Monday games but then again I don't want to make myself look like a crazed lunatic... but it's the playoffs and the Giants HAVE NEVER been to the Ship... so that's an excuse to go bonkers. The Machine have that quite cockiness that he would completely deny but it is a true story. Probably the best part of this matchup is that 2/3 Moore's are still alive in the playoffs WHILE that other one has already been eliminated. The odds of the commish sticking around the majority of Sunday's games in the Moore household is about 75 to 1... so place your bets if you like the underdogs... or eliminated dogs for that matter. Both teams in this one have solid matchups so expect a high scoring game... but Altoona will come through by at least 6 points. It would really suck to lose because that would result in the senior citizen (only in his 2nd season) to advance to his first championship before I have and I've been playing for too long... so there's a lot at stake in this one.
 
--------
Thanks for reading... I will do a Round 2 RECAP and CHAMPIONSHIP PREVIEW all in one post next WEDNESDAY, the 22nd (I don't feel like posting on Christmas Eve... because nobody would read).

No comments:

Post a Comment